#Unconditionally.Katty Perry

                                                                 Hejka Wszystkim !
                                                                 Oh no, did I get too close?
                                                  Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
                                                        All your insecurities All the dirty laundry
                                         Never made me blink one time Oh no, did I get too close?
                                                 Oh, did I almost see what's really on the inside?
                                                         All your insecurities All the dirty laundry
                                                         Never made me blink one time


Notka z :Katty Perry
                                      











Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

002 Demi i Selena