#A Thousand Years.Nina Dobrev

                                                             Hejka

                                                     Heart beats fast
                                      Colors and promises How to be brave
                                          How can I love when I'm afraid
                                      To fall But watching you stand alone
                            All of my doubt  Suddenly goes away somehow
                                    One step closer I have died everyday
                                    waiting for you Darling, don't be afraid
                                     I have loved you for a Thousand years
                                          I'll love you for a Thousand more

Notka z : Nina Dobrev
   












http://24.media.tumblr.com/62861efb2f8f2cbf599554625ceb7db4/tumblr_mt6tqrrHh41r4sd5ro2_r1_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/9f0075decc490b0692d35a3e2103d39a/tumblr_mu02q8DGhW1sxgvq2o1_500.jpgfeedingyourbloodlust:

Wise words.

 looking for heaven; found the devil in me.

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

002 Demi i Selena