#Kissin U.Miranda Cosgrove

                                                         Hejka wszystkim !
                                               Sparks fly, it's like electricity
                                    I might die, when I forget how to breathe
                                           You get closer, and there's nowhere
                                                 In this world I'd rather be
                                        Time stops, like everything around me
                                       Is frozen, and nothing matter but these
                                                        Few moments
                               When you open my mind to things I've never seen

                                        Notka : Miranda Cosgrove






Hey, Miranda here,
Sorry I haven’t been on lately i’ve been really busy!! So whats up??? :D <333Heyyyy It’s Miranda here whats up?? Hye Guys,
How are you what you been up to!!! I’ve been so busy writing songs and hanging with friends. I have had a really really busy time!!! I Love You Guys!! <333
Byeeee, Miranda <333A shot of me in my film clip Kissin U in 2010 <333Hey! it’s me Miranda! sorry I haven’t been on.Was hanging out with Jennette,Nathan,Jerry and Noah since it’s the end of iCarly just making a quick update! but I gotta go Jennette is bugging me to get off the laptop so seya!I love you guys!! <333 



 

Komentarze

Prześlij komentarz

Popularne posty z tego bloga

002 Demi i Selena